Monday, June 21, 2010

Second Father's Day






We had a fun and relaxing Father's day. My cousin Matthew is here this week and we went to the beach and snorkled and played in the water and then went and got Hawaiian shave ice. David is truly a wonderful husband and dad! I really enjoy moments like ones pictured above when David held sleeping John Harrison. Last night I rocked John Harrison to sleep in my arms: I couldn't help but think that before too long my baby boy will be a little boy and I won't be able to rock him to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I am having a blast! Thanks for having me out. :)

    Just eating your cooking is a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a shaved ice stand on Waikiki Beach right where we would lay out and it was an everyday occurrence for us.

    Looking forward to seeing John Harrison when you back. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete