Monday, June 28, 2010

The best six years . . .


David and I celebrated our six year wedding anniversary this weekend. I can truly say that these past six years have been the best of my life. I have known David almost half my life and shortly after I met him, I knew that I wanted to marry him; it took him a few more years, but thankfully, he came to the same conclusion about me. We were friends ever since I was 14 and went on dates when we were in high school and then started dating exclusively once I graduated from high school 10 years ago. I remember riding in the car with one of my best friends in high school and telling her that I wanted to marry David someday :). I thank God every day for giving me such a wonderful husband and father for our son. I love you, David!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 6th! What a great place to be to celebrate :)

    ReplyDelete