Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Where have we been?


I make a healthy Nutella type chocolate dip made from almond butter, cocoa, stevia, and almond milk. John Harrison loves this treat just by itself or with fruit or nuts. He really enjoyed his chocolate the other night....so much that it covered much of his face, hands, and placemat :).


 Beautiful Elise is wearing another smocked dress my grandmother made for my sister and me when we were babies. If having one girl is fun, I can only imagine how precious two girls will be. I am already thinking...I have a matching white smocked dress just like this pink one.....Elise wearing one and sister wearing the other one....there are many matching dress pairs so the cuteness will be endless!
 John Harrison was doing a very strange contorted face....good of Uncle James and Caroline, though, so I decided to include it ....

 My brother and his wife Caroline visited last week from So Cal (Southern California :). We loved every minute of our time with them since we only see them a few times a year.

 Uncle James and Caroline came bearing gifts for John Harrison and Elise. Elise loves her hide and squeak eggs....and brother's new car garage.....John Harrison also loves Elise's eggs as well as his new car garage.
 Taking a horse ride at my parents' house
Elise is talking to Uncle James: "You really need to come back more often....we miss you."
Our friends Jamie and Chris got married last weekend. David and I enjoyed a few relaxing hours spent at the wedding and visiting with friends at the reception.

3 comments:

  1. John Harrison was talking about the photo book of his second year today and commented that he helped you put it together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, really? Ha ha, that's pretty funny! I guess it's true in a sense because there would be no book without JH - he's the star of it. *.*

    ReplyDelete