Thursday, August 16, 2012

Elise and the bow

I loved putting bow headbands on Elise when she was a baby, but right around 8 months, she started pulling them off her head. When she got enough hair for a real bow, I tried to clip one in her hair. However, until today, she has always immediately reach up and pull the bow out. Today was different. She was excited and proud when I clipped the bow into her hair. She wanted to look int he mirror, point out her bow, and reach up and make sure it was still there. I asked my sweet 17 month old baby girl if she wanted me to take pictures of her wearing her bow and she got excited and even posed.......

 "please, look at my bow from all angles"




 Elise was looking at her reflection in the fireplace glass and posing for the "mirror."


"Even though I'm 100% girl, I still love playing with brother's toys . . ."

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! How precious! These are some of my favorite pictures ever of Elise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!! Pearl and i feel that bows are a very important part of an outfit!

    ReplyDelete