Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Belated Christmas Pictures


My sister-in-law Caroline brought this man with her to Christmas? Should I have trusted him to be near my daughter??? Notice Elise leaning away from him :)-- (I'm kidding of course---the kids love my brother and he is great with them)

Jonathan (my brother-in-law), James (my brother), and David all grew beards in December and them trimmed them into incredible stashes for Christmas. Every time I looked at David, I about burst out laughing. Needless to say, the stashes were one of the highlights of the festivities.

For several months leading up to Christmas, John Harrison asked for a "blue choo choo train" several times a day. "Buy blue choo choo train Christmas, mommy" he would say OVER and OVER. Well, at the first of three Christmas celebrations, he got Belle, a Thomas the Tank Engine train. That night he also got a train crossing that dings and lights up----he was beyond excited.


Here are some pictures from Christmas at my parents' house. Hopefully soon I'll post pictures from Christmas with David's parents and Christmas at our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment