Saturday, July 9, 2011

Puddle Jumpers

I love our precious baby girl's cute cheeks and sweet smiles!! John Harrison has never been one to be content in a float in the pool--he has always wanted to be held and "try" to swim. We took him to swim at my sister-in-law's parents' house about a month ago before we had the green Puddle-Jumper (John Harrison is wearing in above photos) and then took him back a few weeks later with the device. The latter time was SO much easier (on David, especially) as John Harrison could freely swim around and stay afloat. I think the Puddle Jumper is such a great option for young children learning to swim---one of the downsides is that it is for children 30 pounds and over (John Harrison weighs right at 30 pounds), but other than that, it seems to be very well designed, is a Coast-Guard approved flotation device (haha!), and really does work well. I know I don't often push products, but I couldn't help but mention this one. John Harrison LOVES swimming.....maybe someday we'll have our own "real" pool :).

No comments:

Post a Comment