Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cotton





Last year, I had great intentions of taking pictures of John Harrison in a cotton field that is adjacent to our neighborhood. Unfortunately, I waited too long and the cotton was harvested. So, this year, I was determined to take pictures before the harvest. The weather was beautiful this evening, so John Harrison and I went for a walk through our neighborhood and down to the cotton field. Next year, I'll be able to take a picture of both of our little boy and new baby together with the cotton in the background.

1 comment:

  1. Did you take those pictures? Nice.

    Is that the field on the north side of your neighborhood across from the contractor's entrance?

    If so:
    1. Be careful. There is a crazy fox that lives in that field. I met him in the middle of the night.
    2. That field looks much different in the day than it does when its raining and dark.

    ReplyDelete